Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Catching up...

I've been away from my blog for a long time it seems! What have I been doing you might ask? Well, reading...yes...always that, but also running a used bookstore. What troubled times we're in these days. Used bookstores closing all around. I can name several in my area (city/surrounding towns) that have closed for one reason or another. The scary part is that I'm in a similar postition and right now fighting to stay open while also preparing to shut down the brick and mortar store much to the dismay of my customers. I will continue to fight to the bitter end to keep the store open, tho, and therefore am working hard to bring in the sales. If you're in my neighborhood and reading this, come take advantage of some great bargains! Who knows? You may just be instrumental in keeping the doors open! :) Just in case you are in this area, the big sale is buy up to $50 and get 25% off or buy over $50 and get 50% off! New today....all pocketbooks are $2 until the end of the month! A fantastic deal!

No comments: