Friday, May 20, 2011

The Exile: An Outlander Graphic Novel by Diana Gabaldon



As much as I love Diana Gabaldon's novels, I did not enjoy this book. I think Graphic Novels are just not my cup of tea. It was different, interesting and a quick read. I didn't spend a lot of time on the pictures and that's why I think it's just not for me. Some would really enjoy the artwork, and I have great respect for those who are able to portray the writer's conception of their characters so well. For me, tho, I'm very used to my own imagination filling in the details. One of the reasons I don't like to see a movie before I've read the book. For diehard fans of the Outlander series, give this a try. Don't take my word for it. The story is still about Jamie and we all love Jamie....don't we?

No comments: