Monday, February 9, 2009

Hot & Bothered by Susan Andersen


Another great story by Susan Andersen. The only thing I'm disappointed in, is that this is Book 3 of 4, and I don't have 2 0r 4 yet! The characters are so well developed in this story that I almost felt like I knew them. They were real, and well balanced. Victoria comes from a life of privilege and a corrupt family. She gets drawn back into the family circle when her father is found murdered, and her half-brother Jared the prime suspect and on the run. Victoria is left to pick up the pieces of her father's life, but first she needs to find Jared. Enter John, the man she had a "no strins, no last names" fling with 6 yrs ago. As a private eye, what he does best is find missing kids and despite their unresolved past, Victoria hires John to help her find her missing brother and solve her father's murder.


This is the kind of book that you just want to keep reading. It's addictive and the further into it I got, the less I wanted to put it down. I'm just going to have to go out and find the other two books in this series now!

1 comment:

Jennifer Taylor said...

I haven't read any of her books, but it sounds interesting.