Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tidings of Great Joy by Sandra Brown


A wonderful story! Of course the usual boy meets girl, some conflict arises, they resolve it while falling madly in love, and well, you know the rest! This one is a little bit of a different approach and I enjoyed it completely. I won't tell any secrets, but there were a couple of parts in the story that really caught at my heart. Unlike the usual fluff romance, I found the depth of the characters and situations to be more complex. We have a strong, independent, successful and self-sufficient woman, and an equally successful, caring, charming man. They have believable conflicts and resolutions and yet there is also all the romance, seduction and heat one would want in a romance.
For all those who love a good, light romance, this is one I'd recommend.

No comments: